JOBS TO SUIT EVERY DRIVER
CDL JOB OFFERS in an INDEPENDENT truck driver recruiting agency who hire drivers for numerous reputable US trucking companies.
By working with different fleets across the country we are able to maximize driver’s options. We work with various trucking carriers, both LARGE and SMALL, who are searching for drivers of all types, experience levels, and backgrounds. We are recruiting for nationwide trucking jobs in solo, team, local, regional, OTR, dedicated, van, reefer, tanker, flatbed, over-dimensional, new-graduates, lease-purchase, and owner-operator driving. Whether you are looking for better pay, more home time, better benefits, or all of the above, we can help you find it.
Find Your Next Truck Driving Job
The Best Trucking Jobs All In One Place!
Here is HOW IT WORKS:
– You Apply Here
– We match your qualifications
with major trucking companies
– We present you with the results
and multiple job offers
– You pick the best offer for you
– We get you through the hiring process
as quick as possible
.… Absolutely FREE SERVICE to you!
Only ONE Application
Countless Job Offers
No need to fill out Multiple Applications
No need to make Numerous Calls
No Wasted Time on researching
No Worries about meeting qualifications
No Stress of Job Rejections
YES. Just fill out ONE easy application
YES. Let us do the search for you
YES. Receive Multiple Job Offers
YES.Get pre-qualified for jobs you like
YES. Have Great Jobs come to you!
We Will Do All the Work For You!
– We’ll search the extensive trucking job market.
– We’ll select the best available job offers.
– We’ll sort out the pros and cons of every offer.
– We’ll get you pre-qualified with the companies you like.
– We’ll set up the phone interviews for them to call you.
– We’ll make it as easy as it can get
Tell us What Do You Want from your next trucking company.
Three Ways To Go
Why Should You Work with Third Party Recruiting Agency?
– You get FREE Professional Help to search the extensive trucking job market
– It gives you the opportunity to deal with numerous trucking companies all in one place.
– Third-party recruiters are much more objective than in-house recruiters. You can find out good and bad about every job offer.
– Third-party recruiters have more options, so there is no need to make offers look better than what they are. You’ll know pros and cons.
– It gives you the ability to choose wisely without any pressure by the hiring company.
– You will be supported throughout the whole hiring process, every step of the way
– You get a partner for life
– Your application stay with the third party, which makes possible future job searches much easier for you.
Having a third party involved in your hiring process is a huge benefit in today’s trucking industry.
You Have Nothing to Lose and Great Trucking Jobs to Gain!
Testimonials and Reviews
“I give CDL Job Offers two thumbs up. If you are looking for someone to do intense job research on your behalf, and give you the scoop of the best options for you out there, then this is the service for you. They’ve gone above and beyond in trying to find the job that satisfies every single job aspect that was important to me. I’m still at the job they’ve got me hooked up with. Thank you CDL Job Offers :)”
“Thanks CDL Job Offers team. I appreciate your genuine care. I’ve talked to recruiters before who were trying to get me into the jobs that I was not even interested in, without even listening to my reasons. So, to have someone who was patient enough to hear me out, and truly understand what I needed, was just a great feeling. I finally got a local job after 5 years of OTR. My sincere recommendation to all the drivers out there.”
“I have found CDL Job Offers service online. After they found me the job, I’ve recommended it to two of my truck driver fellows already. All three of us have different experience levels and live in three different areas. We all managed to find good jobs through CDL Job Offers. So, I’m now convinced that they have enough trucking jobs to suit the needs of variety of drivers in any part of the country.”